Friday, February 19, 2010

Countdown to springtime shows!

Next saturday is the Snake River R&CC double youth and double open show. I still haven't decided who to enter where here's who I'm taking.

Higbee's Rudy - Self sr. Buck
Higbee's Sgt. Pepper - Tan Pattern sr. Buck
Higbee's Annabelle - Shaded sr. Doe
Treasure Valley's Veyla - Self sr. Doe
Treasure Valley's Amethyst - Shaded jr. Buck
Treasure Valley's Moonstone (For Sale) - Self jr. Buck
Treasure Valley's Malachite (For Sale) - Self jr. Buck

I think Veyla and Amethyst are the best at the moment. Though Veyla is finishing a molt, she will hopefully come in condition in time so she can earn a third leg and I can grand her. I want to enter her in all four shows. If she wins BOB in jersey for youth she will have a good chance at placing in BIS since there are only a few breeds competing for youth.

Rudy was looking beautiful last week until he started a molt! I think I will enter him in both open shows but that's it.

I will enter Amethyst in Both open and one youth. Moonstone is entering both youth. I'm only using him to raise the class number. I may enter him in open to raise the class as well.

Sergeant Pepper and Annabelle are going in both open.

Malachite is just coming for the ride :) and to be sold; although I believe we already have a inquiry for him though no deposit yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment