Saturday, April 24, 2010

I promise to update more!

I'm sorry I haven't posted at all (even though as of now, I have no followers) I have a lot to catch up on; first, the show in March.

March 27, 2010 Ontario, Oregon

Show A
Rudy - 2nd
Safron - 1st
Veyla - 1st
Annabelle - 2nd
Amethyst - BOSV

Show B
Rudy - 2nd
Safron - 1st
Veyla - BOV BOB!
Annabelle - 2nd
Amethyst - 1st

Veyla got her third leg and I granded her!

It was a great show day. The club went out to dinner that evening; it was a blast! I also got Reserve overall showman.

I bred Mandy and Rudy. Mandy Palpated positive and she is due two days after convention.

NEXT SHOW

April 17, 2010 La Grande, Oregon

The places were the same at both shows

Rudy - BOSV, BOS (legged twice)
Safron - 1st
Veyla - BOV BOB (legged twice)
Annabelle -BOV
Amethyst - BOSV

VEYLA WON BEST IN SHOW FOR SHOW B! It was pretty unexpected, but we got it on tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment