Friday, May 7, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

Well I'm going to be a lazy but and copy and paste what I wrote in my facebook status for last weekend.

-ROYALTY-
I scored an 84% on Breed ID scoring highest in duchess (Breed name, variety, show class, 4/6 class)
I had an 94% on the exam scoring highest in Duchess
I got a 79% in judging scoring 3rd in Duchess
I and 99% in interview scoring the highest OVERALL in the competition


My downfall was my application which was 1/3 of my overall score which hit me hard. So I placed 1st runner up for Duchess! Danica won *YAY DANICA* :)

I have a lot of work to do for Ellensburg, I need to work on writing and judging lol

-ARBA-
Show A
Nothing great... few BOVs/BOSVs out of a class of 12

Show B

Treasure Valley's Veyla BOB *leg*
Treasure Valley's Amethyst (bob) BOS *leg*
VEYLA WON 2nd Runner up Best in Show!

Show C
Treasure Valley's Veyla BOB *leg*
Higbee's Rudy BOS *leg*

Show D
Treasure Valley's Veyla BOB *leg*
Treasure Valley's Amethyst BOS *leg*
VEYLA, again, WON 2nd RUNNER UP BIS

So I earned six legs :D
Current legs :)
Veyla - 8
Rudy -5
Amethyst (junior) - 2

Freaking awesome!

Thanks to the Higbees for running royalty and letting me beat them in JWs I love you guys!

I loved seeing my friends. I only see you twice a year. We're such a great group! One day we will be the next Washington/Pennsylvania :D congrats to all the winners

King - Wayne Heath

Queen - Jenny Easton
Duchess - Danica Kluth
Duke - Ben Easton
Princess - Riley :)

YAY :P see you in Ellensburg!

No comments:

Post a Comment